The usage and Collection of data
However, we collect multiple and various types of data/information to supply expected and updated service for you.
Below are the kinds of data we collect from you!
We could require you to give us a government approved or acceptable identity that can be used to identify you or as well reach you. This includes the following:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Usage data and cookies
Information On Data Usage
However, we may like to know how our service is been acquired and used by the people. Our data usage information includes; Browser version, types of browser, internet protocol address, pages and post accessed and the time spent with accessing date.
Now we track the conditions in which things are been done on our service using cookies and high tracking technologies.
Note if you do not permit or allow cookies, you can’t use good part of our services.
- See some examples of Cookies we use:
- Security Cookies; use for security measures
- Session Cookies; use for operational purposes
- Preference Cookies; for remembrance of your choices and personal settings
This is how https://pooyia.com uses collected data for different purposes below:
- Provision and maintenance of Services
- Notifies you about changes to our Service
- Easy participation in interactive features of our Service
- Provide customer support
- Provide analysis and valuable information to improve the Service
- Monitoring the usage of the Service
Note any where in which data protection laws may vary than those from your jurisdiction, your personal information may be transferred on computers located outside of your state.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
The Disclosure Of your Data if need be.
https://pooyia.com may disclose your Personal Data to comply with legal obligation:
- In compliance with a legal obligation
- In order to defend the rights of https://pooyia.com
- If need be to investigate any wrongdoing with the Service
- Protecting the safety of users of the Service
- We care about the Security Of your Data
- The safety of your data is very crucial to us. We will always do everything withing our strength to protect your
- personal data, however, we can not guarantee a 100%.
Our Service Providers
Sometimes we could include a third party individuals to enhance our Service or help us in important analysis.
Like we said earlier, we always use third-party Service Providers to check and analyze use of our Service. Google analytics tracks and reports our website traffic. More-so, Google monitor our services using these data collected. For more information visit Google Privacy & Terms page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Note the following below have been put into effect
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- Re-marketing with Google AdSense
- Double-click Platform Integration
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
Google uses the google analytics and the double click cookies as first and third party cookies to make up data regarding user relations with ad impressions and more ad service use as they connect to our site.
You could as well opt out
You can use the Google analytic opt out browser add on to set preferences on how Google advertises to you.
Further Links To Other Sites
We do not accept anyone under the age of 18 years.
We do not and will never accept or address knowingly collected information from anyone under the age of 18 years. Please if by any mistake this happens, contact us using the contact us form.